Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your plans for this 5-day holiday

Plans for the 5 day holiday I'm going to wrestling practice after school then I’m going home to take a shower then I’m going to go to Dailen house. To pick him up so we can go to the Rec to play a little B-Ball. After we get done with that we are going to go get something to eat at burger king wait there to my brother Tj to pick us up so we can get ready for this party that my older brother is having. But I didn’t want to go but Dailen wanted to go so I just went because I didn’t want him to be at the party by himself. After the party I’m going home so I can get up and go to wrestling. But when I got up I had to help my mom to cook for thanksgiving. Dog for real I hate helping her to cook she just make me mad every time I go back into my room to lay down she always call me or my others brother plus when she come upstairs she always wake us up around 7 o clock and I still be tired and I had to go to wrestling practice that day to but I did. After that went to my mom job for a little bit until my brother came to pick me up so we can go to Target to get some chips and pop for thanksgiving. Then the next day was thanksgiving an all of my family came over an we ate dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment