Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The first day of school

The first day of school was boarding I was tired hungry and didn’t know where none of my classes was. I was getting lost had to ask people where A hall I mean it was scary I didn’t know what to do until I seen my friends some of them had the classes that I was going to. And some didn’t I got Leslie Collins in my first hour an I got Angel glover in my first hour to but see don’t like me but Leslie like me.

But I didn’t really like the first day of school even doe I go to school with my brother Mark. I had one of my old teacher from Holmes at Stevenson to teach my second hour Mr. Morelia he teach American History he is a good teacher I like him as a teacher he like one of the best teacher like I ever had.

But instead that the school is real big an I was getting lost like every time it was hard to find my classes then to Holmes at Holmes it was way easier because they didn’t have a hall. But I like Stevenson and I hope I go to Stevenson for all my 4 years.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you didnt have that great of a first day maybe in 10th grade it wil be better.

    ReplyDelete