Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My A - Athrough Z- Introductions

A-Is for Austin is my last name






B-Is for Baker my last name to






C-Is for Collins Leslie one of my home girl










D-Is for Dailen one of my best friends and D is for Detroit the city I was born in








E-IS for Emmanual my little brother name




F-Is for fighting because me an Dailen love to fight people




G-Is for Gucci Mane one of my favorite rappers




H-Huge House that i live in



I-Ideas beacuse I make up good Ideas


J-Junkie my moms always calls me a junkie


K-Kobe Bryant is the Greatest basketball player in the world


L-Lamar is my middle name


M-Is for Munchies sometimes I have the munchies

N-Is for Nicole my auntie middle name

O-Is for Oj Da Juiceman

P-Is for The Detroit Pistons

Q-Is for Quiet because im always queit an keep things to myself

R-I rush threw things thats what R means for

S-Is for slick im slick of what I do

T-Is for trouble maker use to be a trouble maker

U-Is for unique

V-Is for vilence there be a lot of vilence when me an Dailen are around

W-Wegman that one of my friends last name she just like a sister to me

X-I had to get X ray for my finger

Y-People say that im still to young to hang with them

Z-Is for a Dumb Zebra












2 comments: