Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Career Cruising

The job that I would like to do is to be an Actor. Because I can Act real good and it looks fun to do and I see my entire favorite Actor on TV and I see the money that they be making but you have to be one of those superstar that everybody knows you to make big money. Like say if you make a good movie but you made made others good movies but this movie is better than the others ones. And this one makes 100 million but if you’re a good known celebrity and people wants you will probably get 10 million out of the 100 million. But beside that if I’m making money then I’m good.
If I don’t become an actor I would like to become a Football coach. Because I would like to own my own team in the NFL but I would coach any team expect. The Lions Saint Louis Rams I don’t want to be one of those bad coaches but coaching looks like a hard job because you have to get the players ready for the games. Got to call the plays and your team loses I don’t like to lose that going to be a hard thing for me and if my team is playing in a playoff game and we lose. I would be heated but if I’m winning a lot of games an win a superbowl or made it to a superbowl it all good to me because most coaches probably want never make it to a superbowl.
ACTOR

Casting Director


Disc Jockey


Insurance Underwriter


Medical Lab Tech


Website Designer
Comedian

Composer


Musician


Medical Illustrator

3 comments:

  1. dominique u aint gonna be a football coach hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its cool that you want to be a football couch and to couch teams like the lions because most of the time they lose most of the games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actor, nice job when you look good on a TV

    ReplyDelete