Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Perfect Day

My perfect Day is. I will wake up take me a shower then put on some clothes then go eat some fruity pebbles while watching SpongeBob. Then I will call my homie Dailen to see do he want to hang for a little then I will call my brother Alberto to see what he’s doing an to see can he pick up me dailen when he pick me Dailen up take us whatever we want to go so we will egg people houses throw tissue all over people houses it going to be the people that me an Dailen don’t like then after that I will go spend time with my family in Detroit to see how’s they doing but while I’m in Detroit I should throw rocks at all the people houses. Who tried to beat me up for my lunch every single day while I’m walking to school so I find some rocks and some bricks walk to the house then throw a rock threw the window then I run to the next house an keep doing it until I’m finish. Then when I’m done with that walk to the store buy a monster a Bag of chips. Then I will go see my mom and my Brothers and Sisters say what’s up to them before my 24 hours is over. After I see them Dailen called me and tell me there’s a party at Berto house is you going yeah ok Amanda said she will pick you up alright. I tell my mom I love her and she her later tell my brothers and sisters I will see them later. So Amanda pull up I get an the car lot of people in the car its Dailen My brother Mark Keith Reid and some more people so we get to Berto house an there’s a lot of people there you can hear the music while you outside their people and the rooms Dancing people falling over chairs man this party is crazy im thinking I look back I see Dailen smiling so I tell him lets go find some people we know but then there’s a fight. These two girls one saying that the girl sleep with her boyfriend and the other one saying yeah she did so they get to fighting then after that the cops came in I told Amanda to take me home so she did in that’s how my perfect Day is.

No comments:

Post a Comment